Command-Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Thanks!

2 posters

Go down

Hello and Thanks! Empty Hello and Thanks!

Post  jonerz Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:44 am

I'm glad to have found this forum. The Yahoo user group looks like it's been spammed to death. I got a Command Station XL two days ago. My first impression was horror at the cheesy presets. After a read iof the manual and attempting to programme sounds and seqs myself, I'm more than happy. The seq is very musical and quick to get good results: it almost feels like cheating. I uploaded OS 2.00 no probs. Anyway, many thanks for this forum!! I'm syre the tips will be usefuland I hope I'll be able to contribute in the not so far future.

jonerz

Back to top Go down

Hello and Thanks! Empty Re: Hello and Thanks!

Post  balma Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:15 pm

Don't underestimate the command station. I have several vintage big synths, analogics, samplers, romplers, etc, and I can tell you that this is a great, awesome synthesizer, very capable of creating fat, thick and complex sounds, and has a long long learning curve inside its patch cords. If you learn how to use the patch cords and the LINK function, you'll be really using this instrument.

balma

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum