Command-Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome everyone I am Solace your neighboorhoods admin

3 posters

Go down

Welcome everyone I am Solace your neighboorhoods admin Empty Welcome everyone I am Solace your neighboorhoods admin

Post  Solace Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:38 pm

Whats going on guys and gals I would like to welcome you all to the new forum and hope to be able to keep this one spam free and on topic. I am 28, a Music production and tech major from Berklee college of music. I have been making music, DJing, and recording and mastering for almost 13 years now. I am not a great music producer my main focus is on mixing and mastering or post production but I do have a love for oldschool gear ( emu , ensoniq, akai ect ) and music. I produce for fun and find my style along the lines of the RZA or Stoupe from Jedi mind tricks. I am hoping to build a community to help with all aspects of music production but focus on the E-MU line of products such as the command stations and there modules. This is my first forum so If you have suggestions for new areas or wish to be a Mod ( I need 1 as of right now ) please send me a email or PM. I would like to encourage anyone to post up things from old or new sites in the topics so we can have 1 place dedicated for users just make sure credit is given where it is due. Welcome all and look for some finishing changes and more posts to come soon. Also there will be a post up with soon for donations so we can make this a official .com forum and also take advantage of all the tools and features of a premium site. I would also like to feature 1 producer and his/her music once a month and do a front page interview with full bio for exposure. Thanks for everyone who has signed up and please pass along the word this is for E-MU users not just command station owners.

Thanks
-Solace
Solace
Solace
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/solacerodgers

Back to top Go down

Welcome everyone I am Solace your neighboorhoods admin Empty Re: Welcome everyone I am Solace your neighboorhoods admin

Post  twitch Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:32 pm

Well a Berklee grad, nice.. I'm a Musictech (McNally Smith) grad of '03 in Audio Engineering/Mixing.. Very nice, I would love to share some ideas with you about the audio spectrum as a whole. I truly can't thank you enough by creating this site, I will be sure to pass this along to everyone..

Take care

twitch

Back to top Go down

Welcome everyone I am Solace your neighboorhoods admin Empty Re: Welcome everyone I am Solace your neighboorhoods admin

Post  Solace Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:49 am

No problem and anytime you want to discuss topics not emu related just pm me I am always up for a good chat.
Thanks
-Ty
Solace
Solace
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/solacerodgers

Back to top Go down

Post  balma Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:29 pm

thanks for creating this forum. Be sure I'll be visiting it from time to time and I'll contribute with my knowledge in a way to be grateful.

I'm 32, I live in Costa Rica, and have almost 4 years playing the command stations every single day. Love them so much, that two years ago, I purchased a second command station. I play only live music, stage producer, command stations help me to control an arsenal of other synths of all kinds.

balma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum