Command-Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone work on the command stations?

Go down

Anyone work on the command stations? Empty Anyone work on the command stations?

Post  Solace Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:59 pm

I have a MP-7 ( my second one ) that has not been able to read sound roms for a few months so I have been using it as a midi controller for my computer but I would like to get the thing fixed.

The day the sound went quiet in a nut shell.....

Ordered a xlead rom got to my house so i popped open the mp7 and installed it turned it on and it started fine but when i went to audition the new rom it says no sound roms found, not even the original rom. so i took it out thinking the rom was bad and same thing. i have checked every connection multiple times unplugging and replacing, cleaning the contacts and moving the rom around diffrent simm slots to no avail.

I do not want to buy another rom board as i saw they go for the price of a new unit and repairs are almost as expensive so if anyone has experienced this or can think of anything please let me know.

Also to note i am positive the roms work as i checked them in my second recently purchesed mp7.

Thanks.
Solace
Solace
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/solacerodgers

Back to top Go down