Command-Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm feelin' this new site, How's everyone doing?

3 posters

Go down

I'm feelin' this new site, How's everyone doing? Empty I'm feelin' this new site, How's everyone doing?

Post  twitch Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:24 pm

Waz up Command-Nation peeps?

My name is Twitch, I'm a music producer, an owner of Olivier-Recordings. You may have seen some Command Station Videos. I do music for indie artist, and films (pizza hut commericals, BET College Hill, and It's Always Sunny in Philly), I also moderate Fostexusa.com and Lexicon websites, I have done some beta testing and videos for Roland and Emu (way back). I just wanted let everyone know I'm so excited about this site, I have been following this on XL7 groups for a couple of years now, I'm looking forward to share,collab, and LEARN from the people here. That's about it, I will be posting more Command Station videos on Youtube, hopefully they will also be posted here, but that is up to the mod.. Please enjoy life, music and if you ever get lost "Just follow the notes" it will always take you home..

PEACE

Twitch

Music is a moral law,
It gives wings to the mind,
Soul to the universe,
Flight to the imagination,
a charm to sadness,
a life to everything."

Plato 400 B.C.

twitch

Back to top Go down

I'm feelin' this new site, How's everyone doing? Empty Re: I'm feelin' this new site, How's everyone doing?

Post  Solace Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:43 am

Thanks I am glad people are starting to register here, I have alot of work to do but anything you can help with ( vidoes, articles , posts ect ) please post. Glad to have you here and looking forward to future posts from you. I hope I canmake this a great place for everyone and keep 100% of the spammers out.

-Ty afro
Solace
Solace
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/solacerodgers

Back to top Go down

I'm feelin' this new site, How's everyone doing? Empty Re: I'm feelin' this new site, How's everyone doing?

Post  balma Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:58 pm

Are U infamous twitch from futureproducers.com??? Smile

balma

Back to top Go down

Post  twitch Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:43 am

balma wrote:Are U infamous twitch from futureproducers.com??? Smile

Yes, I am.. Very Happy

twitch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum